Our water resource engineers specialize in analyzing and designing stormwater detention and conveyance systems, including work within the floodplain. In addition to site development, our engineers work with regulatory agencies to prepare and monitor compliance of stormwater and floodplain ordinances, and collaborate with our Transportation Division on roadway improvement projects. We keep abreast of local and regional stormwater requirements and utilize the most current industry-standard stormwater modeling software.
Our staff also designs green, sustainable stormwater management improvements according to a client’s particular need.
- Stormwater Detention and Conveyance Systems
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
- Location Drainage Studies and Investigations
- Floodplain Management
- Stormwater and Floodplain Ordinance Development and Enforcement
- Storm Sewer Maintenance and Rehabilitation
- Streambank Restoration
- Best Management Practices
- Rain Gardens
- Permeable Pavement
- Vegetated Bioswales